Motion Detector Switch 12V Lighting
This 12 volt dc PIR motion sensor will switch on a 12vdc device when motion is detected. It is used for 12V lighting, LED lights and solar lights. It will detect movement within 10 meters and switch on. If no further movement is detected it will switch off after a set time, adjustable from 8 seconds up to 6 minutes. Any further movement during on-time will continually reset the timer.
It also has a day/night sensor so it only operates at night.
The sensor can control outputs up to 8 amps enabling several LED lights to be controlled by one sensor.
Install the sensor by drilling a15mm hole in a suitable bracket (not included) to mount the sensor by the threaded ferrule.
- View Angle: 160 degrees
- Adjust the time on period from 8 seconds to 5 Minutes maximum
- Light sensitivity adjustment
- Adjust sensor range from 5 to 10 meters
- Connections: 1 pos in / 1 pos out / 1 common earth
- Maximum permissible output 8A
- Self consumption 0.05A
- IP44 rated for outdoor use (protected against rain and splashing but not high pressure sprays)
12 volt PIR Motion Sensor
- Product Code: 12V-PIR
- Availability: 8
- Ex Tax: $26.36