Motion Detector Switch 12V
This 12 volt dc PIR motion sensor will switch on a 12vdc device when motion is detected. It is used for 12V lighting or any device operated by 12 volts up to 8 amps. It will detect movement within 10 meters and switch on. If no further movement is detected it will switch off after a set time, adjustable from 8 seconds up to 6 minutes. Any further movement during on-time will continually reset the timer.
It also has a day/night sensor so it only operates at night.
The sensor can control outputs up to 8 amps enabling several LED lights to be controlled by one sensor.
Install the sensor by drilling a15mm hole in a suitable bracket (not included) to mount the sensor by the threaded ferrule.
- View Angle: 160 degrees
- Adjust the time on period from 8 seconds to 5 Minutes maximum
- Light sensitivity adjustment can be set to operate at any light level, from only coming on at night to being active through throughout the day
- Adjust sensor range from 5 to 10 meters
- Connections: 1 pos in / 1 pos out / 1 common earth
- Maximum permissible output 8A
- Self consumption 0.05A
- IP44 rated for outdoor use (A product with an IP44 rating is protected against solid objects that are over 1mm, and also protected against water splashing from any angle.)
12 volt PIR Motion Sensor
- Product Code: 12V-PIR
- Availability: No Stock
- Ex Tax: $27.18