Adjustable Solar Panel Post Mounting Bracket for 40W to 65W Suntech solar panels (Pole not supplied)
The bracket is manufactured from powder coated steel and uses stainless steel moving parts, making the bracket hard wearing and weather proof.
The solar panel position is adjustable from 20° to 60° for optimum positioning of the solar panel at various times during the year, for instance during winter when the sun is lower the panel can be angled steeper. The bracket is adaptable for use on 20W and 60W solar panels. Other size solar panels may require more bolt holes to be drilled in the bracket mounting plate.
It is easy to install.
The Bracket in the picture is shown fixed to pole and with a solar panel attached
- Powder coated steel fabrication. Stainless steel moving parts.
- solar panel mounting plate size: 650mm x 165mm with pre-drilled 8mm diameter mounting holes with spacings of 296mm, 277mm, 316mm and 633mm
- Pole mounting plate size: 300mm x 155mm with pre-drilled U-bolt hole spacings of 50mm and 64mm for 8mm U-bolts (64mm U-bolts included) and spacing of 80mm and 90mm for 13mm U-bolts.
- Tilt adjustable from 20° to 60°
- Weight 6Kg
- Quality Assurance ISO 9001:2000
- Solar panel post mount bracket (PDF file)
MNT Large Adjustable Pole Mounting Bracket
- Product Code: MNT3
- Availability: Discontinued
- Ex Tax: $131.82