Powertech Multi-crystalline Solar Panel - 40W
- This 40 watt/12volt solar panel should generate about 12 Amp hours of electricity in one sunny day.
- When used to charge a 12 volt battery, it should provide about 8Ah of charge per day, taking into account system inefficiencies and battery losses.
- 8 Amp hours of battery charge should power a 24 watt -12 volt solar light for 4 hours or a 1W /12V solar light for 96 hours.
2 year warranty
This warranty covers the panels for defects in construction and manufacturing for a period of 24 months.
• Pmax: 40W
• Rated voltage: 12V
• Voltage at pmax: 17.2V
• Current at pmax: 2.32A
• Open circuit voltage: 21.4V
• Short circuit current: 2.56A
• Weight: 4kg
• Dimensions: 545(L) x 645(W) x 23(D)mm
40W 12V Solar Panel Powertech
- Product Code: ZM9095
- Availability: Discontinued
- Ex Tax: $81.82