12V 6A Kemo Battery Charging Regulator for Solar Panels
This is a basic solar regulator made in Germany. It will charge 12V batteries using solar cells rated up to 6 amps. It does have any light controls but is excellent as a low cost solar powered 12V battery charger for manually operated solar power and lighting.
It is easy to wire up, prevents battery discharge during low sunlight and indicates charging and full battery conditions using a yellow and green 3mm LED. Ideal for charging 12V SLA batteries from solar panels up to 85 watts. Check your solar panel maximum current output to be sure, it stated as IMP on the label.
- For 12V solar panels up to 85 Watts
- Input: 14 to 30V (open circuit voltage), nominal 12V
- Max. input current: 6A
- Inrush voltage: battery voltage < approx. 13.4V
- Interrupting voltage: battery voltage > approx. 14.4V
- Display LEDs for charging and Battery full
- Own power consumption: <2.5mA (with LEDs on)
- Dimensions:90 (including Lugs) x 50 x 40mm
Kemo Solar Regulator 6 amp
- Product Code: AA0348
- Availability: 4
- Ex Tax: $27.18