DIY Solar light Kit
This Do-it-yourself solar light kit has all the parts required to build you own solar light.
It has all the parts:- Solar panel with attached 5 metre cable, 4 solar panel holding down brackets, 12 volt battery, solar regulator to regulate the battery charging, Led light with switch and wiring cable.
Installation instructions are included.
The light can be used for 10 hours on a fully charged battery.
Package contents (Click on the links for more information)
- 10 watt solar panel with 5 metres of attached cable
- Solar panel mounting brackets
- Solar regulator
- 48 LED strip light with switch
- 7.2 Amp-hour battery
- 5 metres of 2mm twin core electrical cable
Options and upgrades available
- 20 watt solar panel
- 12 Ah battery
- 84 LED strip light with switch
- Quick-connect cables, fitted with connectors for battery, solar panel, light and regulator, use the comments box to say how they are to be made up.
- Longer cables, please specify length in cable length options box
- Inline switch
- Weatherproof enclosure for the battery and solar regulator, fitted with two cable glands.
- Motion sensor
- Programmable timer
Available Option: Quick connect cables
Quick connect cables have the following lengths:
- 5 metres from the solar panel to the solar regulator.
- 5 metres from the battery to the light.
- If you If you want shorter cables or selected longer cables then use the options comments text area to nominate lengths of the following cables :
- Solar panel to battery
- Battery to the light and distance between the lights if you need extra lights
- Battery to the motion sensor, if needed
Available Option: Battery enclosure
Battery and solar regulator can be housed outdoors in this sealed enclosure.
Available Option: Motion sensor
This 12v PIR motion sensor will switch on the light when motion is detected. If no further movement is detected it will switch off after a set time but further movement will continually reset the on-time.
It has adjustable sensitivity to ambient light, distance of motion and on time. The sensor can control outputs up to 8 amps enabling several LED lights to be controlled by one sensor.
Available Option: Programmable timer
This timer switch will switch power on and off at programmed daily or weekly times. it allows up to 8 on/off periods with15 combinations of programs.
DIY Solar Light kit
- Product Code: DIY-SL10-7-1
- Availability: 6
- Ex Tax: $150.00